Wall Foundation was born out of the desire to fulfill purpose of helping young ladies discover themselves. The Journey began as far back as 2008 with only 4 teenagers in a living room. But the name WALL Foundation came to being in October 29, 2013 where our members grew up to 9 ladies. WALL is an acronym for WAR AGAINST LUST AND LIES and now we have over 200 ladies both in Nigeria and in Diaspora.
Aims and Objectives
- To empower young ladies through our vocational Training thereby Improving their social economic status.
- To Mentor young ladies to stay sexually pure through our mentoring classes, programs, seminars and counseling sessions.
- To Raise female leaders who would in turn raise other leaders.
- To Create a bond between daughters and Mothers.
- To cater for the welfare of our members and non-members alike in the area of shelter, food, paying of school fees, health and all.
- To Help young ladies come out of addiction.
- To educate the girl child on how to avoid molestation and also help victims heal and regain confidence.
Meet Our Visionary
OMOLARA AYOOLA PMH
Omolara Ayoola PMH is a graduate of mass communication from Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma. She is the bible study teacher at Sexual Purity Academy (SPA).
The visioneer of wall foundation; a sexual purity organization for girls only, aimed at raising ladies of worth and character. A drama minister, writer and a director. She has spoken at different sister’s conference both on campuses and NCCF.
She is also a teenage teacher at Global Harvest Church Headquarters. She does a daily write up on sexual purity on her organization social media handle and a weekly video post on sexual purity in Yoruba and subtitled in English. Married to Olugbenga Ayoola SMH.